Federation of Kings Point Associations, Inc.
Golf Cart Safety Committee
COMMITTEE AUTHORITY: Federation BY LAWS Article XVI, Section 1 & 2--" ... All committies authority shall be limited
to making recommendations to the Directors, or Officer as the case may be, for the purpose of assisting the Directors or Officer in
making determination on their agenda items. The Board of Directors and/or the Federation Officers appointing committees shall
provide in writing to each committee their specific assignment and the committee shall limit their work to the specific assignment
with which they have been assigned. This is not to be interpreted that the committee may not research unrelated matters for
the purpose of reaching a sound judgement on their recommendations; however, the committee's report shall only respond to
their specific assignment."
1. Promote the safe operation of Kings Point Residents' golf carts on all roads and paths in Kings Point and Greater
Sun Cith Center.
2. Cooperate with others in preparing and distributing appropriate literature relating to golf cart safety.
3. Participate with others in developing and administering an annual safety inspection and security program.
4. Develop information for distribution to Kings Point residents regarding legal requirements and jnsurance
recommendations for golf carts.
5. Establish scheduled committee meetings, as needed, and/or call special meetings as deemed necessary to address
specific problems or provide ongoing review.
6. Advise the Federation Board of any other "Specific Assignment" which the committee may feel would enhance their service
to Kings Point.